HR:4UK's Tax Paid Gift Cards
The festive season is the perfect time to show your appreciation and reward hardworking staff.
This year has been challenging for us all in so many ways, and if you want to show staff how much they mean to you, our gift cards could just be the answer.
HR:4UK use One4All gift cards, so employees can choose their own gift from a wide range of retail outlets, both online or in-store, where the range covers everything from food to fashion and homeware to holidays.
Save 19% With HR:4UK’s Gift Cards
Using our HMRC approved Tax Paid Gift Cards will save you money. The card's value can be for as little or as much as you want but whatever amount you spend you will make cost savings of more than 19%!
All you need to do is ask HR:4UK to load your employees' gift cards with any amount you choose. You just pay HR:4UK the gift value less 5%, plus the tax. This gives you an overall saving of at least 19.25% in comparison to a cash gift in a pay packet.
Using our Gift Cards also saves you time and is hassle free. This is because we take care of all the tax return paperwork for you accounting for liability of the basic rate tax and N.I.
It is also worth remembering that there is no tax or NI due on any gift card up to a value of £50.00 per person. For gift cards over £50.00, the only exception to this rule is if employees are under the threshold for paying tax or NI.
So if you want to reward your staff use our Gift Card Scheme. It couldn't be easier!
Ordering Your Gift Cards Couldn’t Be Simpler
If you want to start spreading the joy and make your staff feel really special this Christmas, contact the HR:4UK team to place your order today.
T: 01455 444 222 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can complete the online order form below and we will contact you within 24 working hours.
To understand how our Tax Paid Gift Card Scheme works and how you will receive your 19% savings, please read our Terms of Business below.
Terms of Business
These terms of business apply to our HR:4UK Tax Paid Gift Cards this Christmas
- HR4UK.com Limited (HR:4UK) is a limited company with company registration number 1804171 which operates from our registered offices in Hinckley, Florence House, St Mary’s Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 1EQ.
- HR:4UK’s Tax Paid Gift Cards are provided to you under our HMRC Tax Award Scheme with contract number 31344.
- Cards are ordered through One4All in accordance with their terms and conditions.
- To validate a quotation, details of the quote will be emailed to you. The quote is valid until Wednesday 16 December 2020.
- Upon receipt of your written acceptance of the quote, HR:4UK will raise an invoice which is payable immediately by either Direct Debt; BACS transfer, credit or debit card.
- Once payment has been made, HR:4UK shall place your order for your cards with One4All.
- Immediately upon receipt of the cards, HR:4UK will despatch the cards to you by Royal Mail First Class recorded delivery.
- Upon receiving delivery of HR:4UK’s Tax Paid Gift Cards, you are required to acknowledge their safe receipt, thereafter the cards will be activated for your employees to enjoy!
- The law governing any dispute arising from these Terms of Business shall be the law of England and shall be determined by English Courts.
- The deadline for HR:4UK to receive your order for HR:4UK’s Tax Paid Gift Cards before Christmas is Wednesday 16 December 2020.
- For full instructions of how to spend your One4All Gift Cards please click here. Please be aware that Amazon is no longer on the list of participating retailers. For a list of retailers who participate in this Scheme please click here. To check gift card balances click here and for Help and FAQs click here.
- Please note that there is no tax or NI on cards up to £50.00 per person. Any card over £50.00 will be subject to tax and NI, with the only exception being if the employee is under the threshold for paying tax or NI.
Online Order Form
Please complete the online order form below and we will contact you within 24 working hours.