Payroll and Pension Services
Paying your staff correctly and handling related matters like pensions should be dealt with efficiently each and every time. Good payroll and pension management is essential for good people management. It can sometimes seem daunting to keep up with the constant changes in legislation, tax and pensions so let HR:4UK do it all for you.
Our highly-skilled payroll and pensions support team will assist you every step of the way and guide you through any process changes that your business requires.
- At HR:4UK, we will handle all matters concerning workplace pensions such as employee communication and issue all necessary legal and pension documentation.
- You won’t have to worry about payroll processing and administration – we will do that!
- We will calculate and process pension contributions.
- We will take care of all statutory notices.
The HR:4UK payroll service
Calculating pay and pension payments, tax deductions, student loan repayments and the myriad of other things you need to consider can be time-consuming and complicated. What’s more, getting these things wrong can have major consequences for you and your employees.
We can take this burden off you by dealing with all your payroll administration, including calculating and processing any pension contributions.
We can often manage a company payroll at a lower cost per employee than an in-house payroll department. By outsourcing your payroll you have no need for costly specialist staff. Instead you have cost-effective access to our knowledge when you need it.
We provide a payroll bureau service addressing all the payroll requirements, from weekly or monthly processing to year-end reporting and auto enrolment pension requirements.
You simply supply us with pay and employee data. We will process the payroll, adjusting for any changes within the period (new starters/leavers) and calculate workplace pension contributions. Then we send you the payslips and reports.
We also handle production of reports and information for Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC), saving you yet more administrative work.
It is a payroll service that really is as simple as it sounds!
The HR:4UK workplace pension service
Let us take the hard work out of those jobs that, let’s face it, you’d rather not be doing! Yes, we are talking workplace pensions.
We can do this:
- Set up a NEST pension for you and register it with The Pensions Regulator and accept the position of delegated contact.
- Provide all relevant literature and communications for your employees.
- Review your current contracts of employment and update them to meet the new requirements.
- Update your employee handbook
- Give you real peace of mind with our guarantee against legal costs at employment tribunal.
We deliver all of this and more at an affordable cost.
5 Star Reviews
Our payroll and pensions bureau regularly receives 5 star rated reviews from our clients both large and small.
"My business has been subscribing to HR:4UK for HR and payroll services for several years now and the quality of service I receive is really second to none."
"I've been using HR:4UK since January 2010 for Employee Management and more recently Payroll. They offer an invaluable service that's professional and friendly, I'm a very satisfied customer."
Richard Spurdens, Owner, Ormlie Taxi’s
"I would recommend HR:4UK to anyone running their own business especially if you employ people. They have kept me legal with contracts and disciplinary issues for several years now and I have recently taken them on to do payroll for me. With a great team like this supporting you it leaves you free to run your business without the worry."
Lynda Whitehouse, Director, Court News
- Do I have to wait until the end of the financial year to change my Payroll provider? Absolutely not. We take on new Payroll clients throughout the year.
- How quickly will our Payroll be processed? Usually, we are able to provide a same day turnaround (Monday – Friday), upon receipt of your Payroll Information. However, in some cases, this may take up to 48 hours.
- What is RTI? RTI stands for Real Time Information. This is how wages, salaries, PAYE and National Insurance are reported to the HMRC.
- Will we need to forward all HMRC notifications to HR4UK? No, as we will be registered as your agent with HMRC they will send all tax code notifications directly to us electronically.
- Can I get a copy of a payslip that my employee needs? Yes, we can provide copies of Payslips, P60 ‘s and P45’s upon request.
- In what format are Payslips provided? All of our Payslips are provided in a PDF format and will only ever be sent to you via our secure portal application.
- What do I do if a new employee doesn’t have a P45 from their previous employer? No problem. Give them a new starter checklist - we can send you this or it is available here on the to complete and return, we can use this to set them up on the Payroll System.
- Can HR:4UK administer our pension contributions? HR:4UK run a workplace pension scheme through NEST, we can administer your contributions and ensure that you are fully compliant with the Pension Regulator in line with current regulation.
For further information on how we can help your business with our payroll and pensions services, call 01455 444 222.