Vacancy - HR Consultant
Are you passionate about HR?
If so, we have the ideal role for you. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Consultant to join our team of friendly and approachable HR and Employment specialists. In return, we offer a competitive salary of £25-30K per annum depending on experience plus a workplace pension and access to Westfield Health and Perkbox employee benefits.
HR:4UK are one of the leading providers of HR services. We have for over three decades been helping businesses manage their HR issues. We currently provide our services to a broad and diverse range of clients, across multiple sectors, industries and trade associations.
The HR Consultant will be responsible for the provision of HR and Employment Law solutions enabling our clients to effectively manage their employment issues by providing high quality practical and client focused advice and support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide client focused HR employment law telephone advice
- Provide face to face HR support where required
- Ensure that advice is delivered in clear and practical terms, modified to each client to ensure that the client fully understands what action needs to be taken to address their particular issues, avoiding the use of unnecessary legal jargon.
- Identify potential legal consequences, financial or other risks in relation to actions being contemplated by our clients and to be able to advise the client, with confidence and authority, as to how to mitigate such risks
- Provide technical input in the production of contractual and legal documentation ensuring that such requirements meet the needs of clients and are legally compliant
- Assist in the drafting of guidance notes, template letters and precedents, where required
The successful HR Consultant will have:
- A thorough working knowledge of employment legislation and HR best practice
- Experience of working in an HR environment, providing business focused solutions
- Strong computer and IT skills with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to provide robust HR support to a range of different business sectors
- Proven ability to work with small businesses and understand their unique HR requirements
- A professional and supportive telephone manner
- An articulate, professional, easy to understand and jargon free writing style
- Outstanding customer service skills
The hours of work are 8.45am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday.
In addition we provide an emergency out of hours service to our clients and the successful candidate would be expected to participate in a rota for providing this service.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please forward your CV today to email@example.com
Previous applicants need not apply.